This summer you’re invited on a unique scavenger hunt.
One that will weave a thread of softness, mindfulness and meaning through your fast-paced summer.
One that restores and reveals your inner true self.
One that has the potential to soothe and heal.
3 weeks of beauty seeking and inner exploration.
Each week, a new theme to explore.
During the week you’ll be encouraged to open your eyes, to see things in a new light, to seek beauty both inside and out and notice the connection because that connection is oh so important.
Each week’s Beauty Seeker’s Guide will offer you…
insight, inspiration and a new perspective as you move into your week.
You’ll have the opportunity to move through this course in your own way whether it’s simply letting the weekly e-guides fill you with inner reflection and intention for your week or taking part in the other soulful activities …
Capture images with your camera/phone.
- This really heightens the experience and strengthens your sub-conscious to find more evidence for you! This alone has been a game-changer for some people. Sharing on Instagram is encouraged but optional.
Play with images and words using intuitive collage.
- This gives your creative energy a chance to move and flow. It exercises the right side of your brain and strengthens your intuitive powers. For some of us, it also helps process things at a deeper level and uncovers what our soul is calling to us.
Dive into soulful journaling prompts.
- Dive into your wise center and find out what she has to say. This offers a different way of processing and uncovering what might be hidden just underneath the surface. From head and heart through your hand, it can be quite interesting.
Gain a new perspective.
Shift out of patterns that no longer support you.
Shed unnecessary layers that are not who you truly are.
It begins with a new awareness, flooding your consciousness with goodness and seeking the beauty even when it might not appear to be there.
Perspective. Blessings. Beauty.
I definitely enjoy the energies of summer but I also find that I need –
- a subtle calm rhythm of soul work.
- a little me time.
- quiet time that allows me to think and feel and breathe and understand what I want.
- I also need something to keep me light and afloat. I need this on every level – mental, physical, emotional and spiritual. It’s easy for me to get swept up in the energy of others. It helps to have something of my own to bring me back home to my wise center.
… if you’d like to have a soft, supportive thread that weaves its way through your summer … something that’s not hard but might ignite some soul growth, gratitude and good vibes, please join me. And bring a friend too!
If you’re inviting a friend, you can add their name on the Paypal registration page or email me the information. I will need their name and best email address.
I can’t wait to explore with you soon! xx